Limited Lives Mod restricts the number of user’s lives per world. By default, when you die, a ratio of your permanent health will be lost, and after every respawn, your hearts will be less. Depending on the config, you will be forced into Spectator mode (not available for MC 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set amount of time after running out of lives.
Say !ll or !limitedlives in chat to find out how many lives you have left or how long you have left to respawn.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Limited Lives Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
To be installed on the server. Installation on clients not necessary unless they are hosting their own LAN servers.
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2