Lights Plus Mod installs new decorative lighting options to Minecraft. It consists of 16 kinds of colored glass lamps, one for each of the dye colors and 6 types of wooden lamps for each of the wood types. This mod allows user to craft colored glass lamps by surrounding a piece of redstone with 8 blocks of a colored glass, yielding 8 colored glass lamps. Wooden lamps are generated by surrounding a piece of redstone with 4 wooden planks and 4 glass panes, yielding 4 wooden lamps.
See also about Lights Mod: Amnesia Lights Mod – Dynamic Lights Mod
Colored glass lamps
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Lights Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.