LET ME OUT is a map based on a real gameshow called LET ME OUT or LOCKED ROOM? There are 5 rounds, in each round there is a button, you have to place it on the gold block to get to the next level. This is also a game for those who want to challenge their mind. This map can be played by a maximum of 5 players.
How to install:
- Download the Let Me Out Puzzle Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.