Enter room 1. It has the most simple puzzle you’ve ever seen. Room 2 is almost as simple, but it’s different. Room 3 gets more complicated. Here’s the problem, the rooms seem identical. Except now that button opens a passage to that room instead of this one, and I have to flip this lever to have access to this button, and the floor fell away over there so now I have to do parkour to get to that pressure plate. This puzzle map will eventually have you memorizing corridors only to have them change the next time you enter them. Good luck with that. Oh and by the way, it works in multiplayer, if you really want the rooms to get more confusing.
How to install:
- Download the Lava Maze Puzzle Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Lava Maze Puzzle Map Download Links: