Turn on lamps by clicking them and with WorldEdit!
LampControl allows players to use a specified item to turn on Redstone Lamps and keep them on. This plugin is lightweight and does not use a database to keep the lamps on. LampControl changes the state of the block to ON in your world and keeps it that way until the block is updated. This means you could even use this plugin to turn on lamps, remove the plugin, and the lamps would still be on.
- Turn on/off Lamps with item (default: flint/steel)
- Turn on Lamps with WorldEdit
- OPs can turn on/off lamps with their hand
- Plugin automatically checks for updates
- Choose the LampControl Item
- Use permissions or allow everyone to control lamps
- Allow/Disallow pressure plates to control the lamps
- Allow/Disallow OPs to turn on lamps with their hand
- Allow/Disallow lamp toggling
- Allow/Disallow automatic update notifications
All of the commands below will set the lamps in a WorldEdit selection to ON.
- /<command> [percentage] ? Set a percentage of random lamps to be turned on
- /<command> update ? Update to the latest version of LampControl
- lampcontrol.use (Only applies if usePermissions: true)
- lampcontrol.worldedit (Allows using lamp to turn on lamps)
- lampcontrol.hand (Allows turning on lamps with an empty hand)
- lampcontrol.update (Notifies user of updates and allows updating command)
- Allow toggling of lamps so you can turn OFF lamps that are on. DONE!!!
- Add /lamp off to turn off lamps in a selection
- Let me know your ideas!
This plugin is updated and improved upon from LumosMaxima
LampControl Plugin 1.7.4 Download Links