Kwasti Villagers Mod is an important mod that has been specificially designed to add a couple of new villagers and makes things more expensive.
Currently, this mod implements 7 new and unique coins including Wooden coin, Stone coin, Copper coin, Iron coin, Silver coin, Gold coin and Diamond coin. Basically, you can use these coins as trade bait with villagers. Overall, Kwasti Villagers Mod is a great mod which is worth a try!
- Wooden coin
- Stone coin
- Copper coin
- Iron coin
- Silver coin
- Gold coin
- Diamond coin
Industrilal Villager type 1
Industrilal Villager type 2
Industrilal Villager type 3
Diamond Fishing Rod
Diamond Fising Rod – can catch wooden, stone and Copper coins.
- One Stone coin <=> nine Wooden coin
- One Copper coin <=> nine Stone coin
- One Iron coin <=> nine Copper coin
- One Silver coin <=> nine Iron coin
- One Gold coin <=> nine Silver coin
- One Diamond coin <=> nine Gold coin
Mod change craft:
(see modlevel parameter)
- Iron Wand from Thamcraft
- JetPack, Electric JetPack, Water MIll, Solar Panel, Wind Mill
- This Block/item can to buy from Villagers.
- Coins can to get from trading with villagers or fishing diamond fishing rod.
- IronChest/Backpack Villagers can appear if ironchest and/or backpack mods installed only.
- Industrial 2 Villagers can appear if industrial mod installed only.
- 0 – enable all craft
- 1 – disable craft Iron Wand from Thaumcraft
- 2 – disable craft Water MIll, Solar Panel, Wind Mill
- 4 – disable craft JetPack
- 8 – disable craft Electric JetPack
- All constants may be combine (15(default) – disable all craft)
- Villager true/false – enable/disable vanila villager
- Villageri true/false – enable/disable IC2 villager
- Villagers true/false – enable/disable IrinChest villager
- Fishingcopper 2 – chance copper coin (in third group)
- Fishingstone 1 – chance stone coin (in second group)
- Fishingwood 5 – chance wooden coin (in first group)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Kwasti Villagers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.