Key Mod implements the functionality of locking. This mod using Minecraft’s inbuilt lock system can be used on any mod that utlizies it. By default, it is used to lock Vanilla Chests.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Key Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8