For one button you can bind unlimited amount of actions, and all of them will work. For example, if you bind to M wrench switch key from EIO, Mekanism, Jetpack mode switch? Without this mod: when you will press M nothing will happen, event if you’e wearing jetpack, holding wrench? With this mod: all actions will run: if you are holding wrench ? mode will be switched, if you’re wearing jetpack, jetpack mode will be switched.
- NO MORE KEY LIMITS!
- NO MORE KEY CONFLICTS!
- Bind as many actions to button, as you wish!
Warning: if you are holding wrench AND wearing jetpack, BOTH ACTIONS WILL HAPPEN!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Key Bindings Overhaul Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.