Keep Hunger Mod introduces Tinker’s Construct feature back. Sure, there are also many more configurable features such as Hunger Saving, Experience Saving or Eating Cooldown. Each of them has its own ability to adapt your needs. Don’t hesitate to install the mod to experience many great features.
- Keep Hunger.
- Keep Experience.
- Config (In Game and in file).
- Eating Cooldown on respawn.
- No XP dropping.
- Hunger Saving (respawn with the same amount of hunger)
- Experience Saving (respawn with the same amount of experience)
- Eating Cooldown (on respawn player will get no appetite effect with defined time in 2nd eating cooldown option)
- Minimal Food Value (if enabled player who died will respawn with the specified amount of food, only if he is at or under that value)
- Saturation Saving (respawn with the same amount of saturation)
- No Appetite: When you have the effect you will not be able to eat any food or drink milk.
How to install Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2