Jump Around Map is inspired by some of my favorite youtubers. This map includes parkour race where 3 easy, 3 medium and 1 hard levels of parkour are available.
As this map uses command blocks, don’t forget to turn it on before you play. Also, you are free to play the map using whatever texture pack you want. Lastly, no cheating!
How to install:
- Download the Jump Around Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Jump Around Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2