About this mod:
Jond311?s Ninja Mod implements many different katanas, armor, items, and a new world-generated ore! Go on the path to becoming a true Ninja.
Get Raw Carbon:
To craft a Steel Ingot, put an iron ingot and raw carbon into the crafting table. Craft a Katana:
Craft a Fire Katana:
Craft a Water Katana:
Craft a Earth Katana:
Craft an Air Katana:
Craft a Legendary Katana:
Craft a Ninja Star:
Craft Climbing Spikes:
Craft Common Ninja Armor:
Craft Ultimate Ninja Armor:
- The first elemental katana is the Flame Katana. It will set mobs on fire when hit, and also works like a flint and steel.
- The second elemental katana is the Water Katana. It will slow down mobs when they are hit, simulating being underwater, and also works like a water bucket on the ground.
- The third elemental katana is the Earth Katana. It can hoe grass without loss of durability, and can poison mobs.
- The fourth and final elemental katana is the Air Katana. It can launch mobs into the air with one swift gust.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Jond311’s Ninja Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.