Your goal is to collect all the iron ingots at the end of the parkour courses to craft a water bucket. You’ll need it to beat the map! It is compatible with any resource pack. The rest is for you to discover.
- No breaking blocks! You may use creative to spawn iron back in to the game if you somehow lose it. Also, use common sense. If you feel like you’re breaking the map, you probably are.
- This map was designed for single player.
How to install:
- Download the Jay’s Parkour Challenge Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.