ItemPhysic Mod demonstrates a variety of new items to the game and updates some of the existing items to become much more realistic. If you suppose to play a realistic game or tired of things looking fake because of the blocky nature, but what if blocks had weight and gravity, then this mod is totally for you. ItemPhysic mod will gives you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version.
ItemPhysic Mod Full: change the way items burn. Only burning items or block which can burn in lava or fire. Every block which can be burn and every item used as a fuel in a furnace. Items and blocks will go around there axis while flying. A cactus can not destroy anything anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite: items and blocks will move around there axis while flying.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CreativeCore.
- Download the ItemPhysic Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
ItemPhysic Mod Download Links: