Item Management allows you to effectively manage items in your inventory, in a compact way. I started this plugin because I can’t think of a plugin which has ONLY the features in Item Management, and not 100s of other features which you may not use! All commands except /itemman, by default, can only be used by ops.
- Rename items with a simple command. The custom name will stay unless you change it again or destroy the item! (colour codes supported!)
- Change ANY item’s lore. The custom lore will stay unless you change it again or destroy the item! (colour codes supported!)
- Repair an item’s durability, while keeping any names/lores/enchantments the item already has.
- Enchant ANY item with ANY enchantment and ANY level. (WARNING: High levels are unsafe and may have unpredictable effects!)
- /im setname ? Rename any item. (Colour codes supported!)
- /im setlore ? Change any item’s lore. (Colour codes supported!)
- /im repair ? Repair any item. (Command is /fix so not to clash with other plugins)
- /im enchant ? Enchant any item. Please read warning shown in “Features:”.
- /im ? Show a help menu with all the commands in Item Management.
- itemman.admin ? Access to all permissions listed.
- itemman.repair ? Access to /im repair.
- itemman.name ? Access to /im setname
- itemman.lore ? Access to /im setlore
- itemman.enchant ? Access to /im enchant
- itemman.use ? Access to /im
I hope you enjoy my plugin, and I plan many more features, such as a configuration file, and lores with multiple lines.
Item Management Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links