It Fell From The Sky Mod is a definitely unique mod that comes with a giant massive pig. What make this pig special is the fact that you can summon it to shoot down to Earth by meteor. It’s worth mentioning that this pig might destroy everything in its way such as sending blocks flying large distances. Moreover, you might mount and controll the pig with a carrot on a stick.
Candidate (Modding) of the fourth 96 hour modding/mapping marathon, ModJam.
1st Place – Most Inventive
1st Place – Most Aesthetically Pleasing
3rd Place – Overall Excellence
4th Place – Most Balanced Progression
Requires Minecraft Forge!
- Adds a block of compressed raw porkchops be be built with! Oinks when you place/punch/walk on it!
- Also adds a really big pig which can be ridden and steered with a carrot on a stick.
Compressed Raw Porkchop (Can also be uncrafted)
- Mod is not finished yet. The builds available is for Minecraft 1.7.2. Also the rest of the known issues are potential spoilers so don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- Potentially laggy with all the block entities it spawns when the meteorite crashes down.
- Meteorites may not seem to spawn. This is a bug with Minecraft. If you eventually enter the chunk the meteorite is in, it’ll activate and cause destruction as intended.
- There is NO WAY to kill Pigzilla. Once you have him in your world, he’s staying. (Unless he falls out of the world)
- To ride Pigzilla you need to right click his bounding box between his feet, near the ground. NOT on his body.
- You cannot morph into Pigzilla. This is intentional.
- Pigzilla may get stuck in certain positions and he may carve a ring around his feet. I tried my best to reduce these situations but they might still happen.
Download It Fell From The Sky Mod