About Invsi Zones Mod
Make anything invisible! Hide you precious things! Or you house from griefers! Invsi Zones: invisibility made simple.
How does this work?
- While things are invisible, they still exist. Meaning that all machines will keep running, crops growing?
- Using 2 zoners you specify 2 points of cuboid, inner contents (blocks and entities) of which will be invisible.
- Using invisi wrench you link 2 zoners by right clicking on one then on another.
- After linking, contents (blocks and entities) of cuboid will be invisible from outside and visible from inside.
- If you wear invisi googles, you will see contents and borders of all zones created by you.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Invsi Zones Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.