This mod adds inverse creeper to Minecraft. It has some features:
- It’s purple unlike the normal green creepers.
- Instead of attacking players, it tries to avoid them.
- An inverse creeper, will attack ocelots and cats! it hates them for scaring its fellow creepers.
- The explosion will pull mobs towards it’s center instead of pushing them away.
- And the best feature: instead of destroying blocks while exploding, it will create blocks!
- Normally it creates stone, dirt and cobblestone, but there is a small chance to create ores (yes, diamonds too).
- You can ignite it with flint & steel just like normal creepers.
- Inverse creepers only spawn in forest biome (forest, forest hill, roofed forest ? etc.)
- If the game rule mobGriefing = false, inverse creepers explosions will still create blocks, but wont replace / destroy existing blocks (it will only place blocks where there are no blocks).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Inverse Creepers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.