Into the Skies Map is a fantastic parkour map. It contains 35 different levels with increasing levels of difficulty and can satisfy any types of parkour player with decent to advanced levels of skill. Whether you are seeking for peace, fun, or challenges, you can always find them in this map: a calming environment, welcoming jumps and so on.
This map is for almost any type of parkour player with decent to advanced levels of skill.
- Those who seek peace, will find a calming environment in which to do parkour.
- Those who seek fun, will find fun and welcoming jumps always ready for you.
- Those who seek challenge, will find such in the later levels of the map.
How to install:
- Download the Into the Skies Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Into the Skies Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2