Interaction Wheel Mod is a simple mod which implements an interactive Interaction Wheel that you can access by pressing ‘x’ (default key). Now, players can do many works without affect directly to the machines, blocks surrounding players.
Just simply using some basic commands, there will be some functions for players to do including:
- Search item in nearby inventories
- Rotate block
- Dump all in inventory
- Fetch all from inventory
There is an API for other mods so that they can add their own wheel actions.
How to install Interaction Wheel Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install McJtyLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Interaction Wheel Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2