Intangible Mod is a magical mod in Minecraft which allows players to explore the essential energies that make up creatures. By learning to manipulate these forces through technological apparatus, this mod brings sorcery and a bit of different flavor into the game and create the appearance of powers
Read more: Magic Wands Mod
- Make Soulbone by killing something “alive” with a bone (zombified or skeletal creatures are not alive).
- Make Blue Crystal by dropping Soulbone in some water with some Lapis Lazuli, then let it grow untill it has four large pillars. Harvest when it chimes when you click on it. Crystal shards may be planted on any surface, but grow best on rock.
- Make a Circuit Stamper with some iron, redstone and a piston.
- Make a Knowledge Gem in the Circuit Stamper with a Blue Crystal, Redstone and 2 Soulbone. You will need to give the stamper a Redstone signal for it to activate (a lever or button is fine for this).
- Use the Knowledge Gem to project an interactive book that contains all further guides and recipes.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Intangible Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.