What is this mod?
Instant mining mod adds 3 tools and as of #6 you can actually craft all three.
The three tools are:
- Mining Tool ? A fast-mining tool that can be crafted ingame, but cannot break bedrock
- Delete Tool ? A tool that delete blocks you right click on, by default bedrock cannot be deleted (see configfile)
- Combi Tool ? This is the combination of the first two, and gives you both the ability to delete blocks (right click) and mine them fast (left click).
FYI: These tools don’t have any uses, they will last for ever. Also Mining tool is the only one available in survival(except with cheats).
How to install Instant Mining Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Instant Mining Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- There is a configuration file in "configInstant.cfg" inside your minecraft folder.
- Inside this file you can configure all id’s (pre 1.7.2) and enable/disable bedrock deletion in this mod.
Instant Mining Mod Download Links:
Credits: Popill, Oxey, Rubiddxx, mira03, mr_burn, Xnet