InfusionCraft Mod gives players ability to combine different ingots and blocks to create some cool stuff. The mod will provide you with 1 new tool and armors set, 8 blocks, 14 items, 3 cool staffs, 3 GUI blocks and 1 mob. Both of them are useful for you to infuse material and change it into new crafting material.
- You need to be careful about this: When you place Infusement Table or Exploder, the lighting bold will strike at it deeling you some damage. If there are any items droped nearby when you place the block, they will burn and disappear.
- In Exploder, if you set the power to be more than 7, it will knockback the player and deel him some damage. The stronger the power is, the stronget the explosion will be.
- You can repair the Titanium armor and tools in the anvill with a piece of Titanium.
- Titanium armor and tools are a little bit weaker then diamond, but still, they are very strong.
- If you step on the Infusement Table, you will get night vision for a really short time.
- If you equip a full Titanium armor set, you will get Resistance II for 1 second or until you take off any armor part.
Install InfusionCraft Mod 1.7.2
- Download Forge-Installer for 1.7.2 ( version 10.12.1.1060 or higher)
- Open installer and chose between client or server
- Select your server or minecraft direction
- Press OK
- Download latest InfusionCraft and place it into the mods folder
- In the Minecraft Launcher, chose ?Forge? profile and start the game
- Added Reinforced Stone Chest
- Fixed exploder bug crash
- When you have all titanium armor equiped, you will get resistance 2 potion effect
Download InfusionCraft Mod