Infinity Loop Classic Map, the second version of Infinity Loop Map, is based on a mobile game naming the same. This map is a puzzle with a straightforward concept and 20 intriguing stages to explore. Your mission is making a significant endeavour of generating a closed shape by clicking on the single parts.W A S D and Right-click can be utilized to control the game as well.
The concept is easy:
- Try to create a closed shape by clicking on the single parts.
- Control with W A S D and Right-click.
- At this time there are 20 Stages.
How to Install:
- Download the Infinity Loop Classic Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Infinity Loop Classic Map Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2