Sometimes you need just that little more inventory space when your down in the depths of your mines, or maybe even while venturing to new horizons in Minecraft. Either way this mod will give you all the extra space you could ever need and then some. This mod allows you to increase the size of the players inventory as much as you like until either Java runs out of memory or you hit the integer limit of ~2.14 BILLION. If you really want to you can even use the mod in reverse and shrink the players inventory or remove it all together! There is even options that allow one to earn their new slots with customisable amounts of XP levels.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the InfiniteInvo Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.