In-Game Mcedit Filters And Scripts Mod 1.6.4
- Currently, there are two types of scripts ? .js and .filter scripts
- ?.js scripts are regular scripts that can be run by opening the mod’s script GUI (F7 by default)
- These scripts can either run at once instance and stop or continually run every tick by utilizing the method ?Script.sleep(ticks)?
- Note that these scripts do not stop running on world-exit (at least yet)
- ?The style of coding is similar to MCEdit filters but fairly different ? check the GitHub page for example filters
- There are currently 8 default filters, but with your help, I can add a whole lot more
- ?This mod’s source code is available on GitHub. Feel free to add pull requests, post discussions, and submit issues on GitHub.
- Tutorials + wiki + more script wrapping/features coming soon!
- Requires Minecraft Forge – download the installer
- Requires GuiLib – current v1.0.5
- Download the Forge installer
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Run the Forge installer
- Paste the GuiLib zip file into your mods folder
- Paste this mod’s zip file into your mods folder.
- In order to play the Forge version, you need to change your profile on the new minecraft launcher to the ?Forge? one
Download In-Game Mcedit Filters And Scripts Mod