Have you ever wanted to view an image on a map ingame ? ImageOnMap allows you to do it ! (inspired from ImgMap)
ImageOnMap allows you to load a picture from the Internet to a Minecraft map. These images will be saved in your server, and will be loaded again on restart.
- Ensure that you have enough free slot in your inventory ! ImageOnMap will cut your picture in severals parts (depending on the image size) and place it in your inventory.
- Type /tomap URL, where URL is a link to the picture you want to render (see the section below).
- Enjoy your picture ! You can place it in an item frame to make a nice poster if you want.
Commands and Permissions
- the link must be complete, do not forget that the chat limit is 240 characters.
- you can use an URL shortener like tinyURL. You must have a map in your hand.
- Permission: imageonmap.userender
- Limit-map-by-server => Limits the number of maps with a picture for all the server. Set to 0 for unlimited maps.
- Limit-map-by-player => Limits the number of maps with a picture that a player can have. Set to 0 for unlimited maps.
- Choose if image will be resized or not;
- DONE: Add options to limit the number of images per player / per server
- DONE: Permission support
- Sometimes redirection URLs will cause the image not to be rendered;
- Maybe a lot more !
Feedbacks are really appreciated.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/Coutume/ImageOnMap
ImageOnMap Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links
Credits: Mooribus, mll_