Ice and Fire Mod does exactly what the name implies, it will give players a true dragon experience with ice and fire. This mod features two main types of dragon including ice dragons and fire dragons.
Each of them has its own properties. While Fire Dragons breathe fire and roam most of the habitable world, Ice Dragons rule the cold and frozen lands. Of course, all the beasts can shoot out fire or ice to attack their prey.
Especially, this mod allows some individuals to defeat or tame the dragons. As a result, you can become a real dragon hunter through many dragon-made weapons including:
- Dragon skeletons – these can be found in desert biomes and can be used to collect a few bones
- Dragon roosts and caverns – where you can fight dragons and find grand treasures
- Dragon eggs – which can be found in dragon caves
- Dragon taming and riding – mount up your tamed dragons and even armour them
- Dragon equipment – craft tools and weapons from dragon bones and armours from dragon scales
- Bestiary – for collecting and learning information with regards to dragons
Crafting and using the bestiary:
Find a dragon roost and loot one of the chests for manuscripts.
Craft a bestiary using 3 manuscripts in the configuration below.
Then open the bestiary as if you were reading a book, and use the introduction section to learn how to improve it further.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LLibrary.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ice and Fire Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2 – Download from Server 3