This mod adds traps for hunting into the game that can be used to capture any mob! To set most of the traps, a pressure plate must be placed on top of them.
- 1) The ?Cage Hunting Trap? will spawn a cage around any mob that dare walk over the pressure plate!
- 2) The ?Fire Hunting Trap? will spark, and set any nearby mob on fire!
- 3) The ?Pitfall Hunting Trap? will make the ground below disappear and send any mob in a 3×3 box falling!
- 4) The ?Incinerating Fire Trap? will disintegrate any block that is placed on it, and can only be turned on and off by a distance.
- 5) ?Spikes? are deadly little things that capture the mob, and slowly kill them, watch out.
- 6) ?Grass & Sand Coverings? are based off an older mod, these are thin grass blocks that you can fall through, and here is the cool thing, it incorporates a self built engine that makes the blocks, match your biome grass color and the texture of any users texture pack.
- 7) ?Invisible Pressure Plates? are pressure plates that act like normal pressure plates but are nearly invisible.
- 8) ?Grass Pressure Plates? are like the Invisible ones but look like your texture pack/biome.
Cage Hunting Trap
Fire Hunting Trap
Pit Fall Trap
Incinerating Fire Trap
Invisible Pressure Plate
Grass Pressure Plate
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Hunting Traps Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.