Hungry Animals Mod is installed to change vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI. It provides 9 changed for the question: Why vanilla animals aren’t starved to death?
- Wild animals are able to develop their population which can outgrow and lead to compete greatly and naturally die.
- They eat grass and even fall in love.
- Be able to starve to death.
- Make equilibrium with nature
- Animals begin to excrete ( see excreta over every hills and every fields)
- No bad effect for animals, and use them as fertilizer to grow more wheat and carrots.
Animals got disease
Animals are hungry – Food Box
Clean your garden
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Hungry (Realistic) Animals Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hungry Animals Mod Download Links: