Are you always lonely because you don’t have a horse? Or are you sad that your horse got lost?
Well NOT ANYMORE! With Horse Locator Mod, you can now find a new horse that is untamed or you old horse that is tamed without doing a sweat!
THESE NEW AMAZING TOOLS WILL GUIDE YOU TO HORSES YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEORE!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Horse Locator Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.7.10 – Forge (90% complete)