Hopper Ducts Mod is a interesting mod in Minecraft which adds ducts. This mod can attach to hoppers and send items in any direction but can’t upwards. Hopper Ducts Mod also can filter items.
What’s the difference between a hopper and a duct?
- 1) Ducts can send items into inventories above them.
- 2) Ducts won’t pull items from inventories above them.
- 3) Ducts only have a single inventory slot.
- 4) Ducts can be pointed in a different direction after placing them by hitting them with a stick. Left-clicking with the stick cycles through all possible directions, right-clicking with it cycles in reverse. You can also shift-left-click with the stick to reverse if you prefer. When in creative mode, however, only right-clicking will be available, as left-click breaks blocks.
- 5) Ducts auto-orient to adjacent ducts or hoppers. Hold the sneak key while placing to disable this behavior.
- 6) Ducts have smaller hitboxes, making it easier to reach blocks behind them.
What’s a Grated Hopper do?
Grated Hoppers contain an extra row of items in their interface. This is the filter inventory. Only items matching this row are allowed into the hopper from a chest, hopper, or duct above it. The Grated Hopper will also only eject these particular items into its destination. Finally, it prevents a hopper beneath it from removing items matching the filter. Items can still be inserted into the Grated Hopper from the sides and bottom which do not match the filter. This means that you can insert anything into a Grated Hopper, have it eject its matching items into its destination inventory, and then have regular hopper or Grated Hopper beneath it, pulling out the items which don?t match the filter, to be directed elsewhere.
Hopper Ducts Mod Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Hopper Ducts Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.