Highliner Map is 1v1 Turn-based board game. And how to play it? You try to gain victory by claiming as much areas as you can, using 1×3 stick to place on the board during your turn.
It’s introduced in map tutorial. How many tiles can you claim? Challenge it with your friends!
How to install:
- Download the Highliner Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Highliner Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2