Hi-Tech Mini-Games and Arenas Map contains a collection of mini-games and arenas that take advantage of the latest technology of Minecraft version 1.8. It is recommended for more than one person, but it is possible for only one person to play the map. The map is also set up for a server so that groups of players can play different games at the same time. However, if your server experiences a lot of lag, then players should stay in the same area at all times.
- Creeper Harvest (A game of speed and accuracy)
- Fowl-Ball (The Minecraft version of Baseball)
- Horse Races (A horse race against the computer or PVP)
- Kamikaze Defense (A game of tower defense)
- Minecraft Carnival (A collection of carnival-style games)
- Mob Gallery (A game of target practice)
- Mob Slots (A slot machine with mobs)
- Prospector Board Game (A board game about Minecraft Prospectors)
- Shooting Range (A bow & arrow training game)
- Wack-A-Zombie (A game similar to Wack-A-Mole)
- Asteroid Graveyard (A Capture The Flag game set in space)
- King of the Throne (A game of last-person-standing)
- Luxor Arena (A game of acquiring the most kills)
- This map was created for Minecraft version 1.8 and will not work with earlier versions, and may not work with future versions. In the starting room of the map is a button to test the map’s randomizer, since it is an essential function for all of the games.
- Make sure your Video Settings-Render Distance is at least 8 chunks.
- Make sure you are using a good quality computer for this map.
- Use your favorite texture pack, but use the default if you experience lag issues.
Required Server Properties:
(Note: A powerful computer is required to run this map on a server)
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
http://www.files.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1413006283 (Server US)
http://www.files2.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1413022016 (Server EU)