Headcrumbs Mod based on a simple feature from Gany’s End Mod. It includes celebrities heads as dungeon loot + heads for all the mods. The mod allows player to remove or name celebrity list by using configs.
Installing it will drop heads randomly which can be disable in the configs or the vanilla head drops and kept new ones added. Another way to get heads is to kill a charged creeper dropping off them.
It’s recommended that turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent by default. Make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks or change what block in the configs, the default is clay. There are striking features of the mod:
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Most of the Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- All of Lycanite?s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla head drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- Heads will also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I?d recommend turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent. Both are on by default.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Headcrumbs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Headcrumbs Mod Download Links: