Handheld Parkour Map will have you running and jumping, all while switching glass. Use magic glass mirrors to see a hidden path that leads you to the end of each of 12 stages. Gaze through lenses to find the blocks required to parkour on. Multiple lenses may be required to complete a level. The lobby may be a bit confusing. The tallest thing in the lobby besides the lobby itself is the starting portal. You must parkour up to it and jump in to begin. At first, however, the portal is locked. You can open the portal by reading the instructions and following them.
How to play:
- 1. Hold a “lense” (stained glass pane) in your main hand to make blocks of that color appear and deselect the lense to make the blocks of that color disappear.
- 2. Get from one side of the level to the other. If you are ever confused about which side is the end, look above the doorways. The doorway at the end of each level has the number of the level above it.
- 3. Jump in the portal at the end of the level to complete it and move on to the next level.
- 4. The doors of a level will open once the level is loaded. Depending on how fast your computer is, this may vary.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Handheld Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2