Halo HUD Mod re-works minecraft’s default heads up display into a Halo style HUD. This mod moves the health, hunger, armor, and breath bars to make the hud more like the halo style.
Health Bar:Works just like in halo. When taking damage the bar decreases towards the left and increases towards the right as health regenerates.
Hunger: The hunger bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your hunger is at.
Armor: The armor bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your armor is at. (0% no armor. 100% full diamond)
Breath: The bar bar is now in the top right corner with the armor and hunger displays. It shows you’re air remaining as a percentage.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Halo HUD Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.