Halloween and Pumpkins Mod is a greatly attractive mod in minecraft that generates a unique biome, new food, new blocks, new materials, achievements, 4 new mobs, new armor and marks to have a valuable experience when playing.
- Angry pumpkin: Pumpkins filled with magma cubes, that will leave the pumpkin and come out for a fight if you damage them.
- Mecha pumpkin: Craft a mechanical pumpkin that will fight zombies and skeletons for you! Won’t move unless you bait them with roasted pumpkin seeds.
- A Space ship: A mysterious ship from space, that randomly spawn in overworld.
- Cursed rocks: It should be able to spawn in world, move and look. But doesn’t have any purpose yet.
- Roasted pumpkin seeds: Cook pumpkin seeds to make. You can lure Mecha pumpkins with it!
- UFO part: Dropped from Space ships. Used for a mask and crafting Mecha pumpkin.
- Pumpkin core: Dropped from Angry pumpkins. Used for a mask and crafting Mecha pumpkin.
- Pumpkin ingot: Smelted from pumpkin hearts. Used to craft armor and Mecha pumpkin.
- Mecha pumpkin (item): Right click to spawn a Mecha pumpkin to defend you!
- Pumpkin grass: Just an astetic ground block for new biome.
- Pumpkin stem: The blocks hold up huge mutated pumpkins.
- Pumpkin chunk: A chunk of pumpkin?
- Pumpkin heart: Found inside huge pumkins. Cooked into pumpkin ingots. Has animated texture.
- Pumpkin armor: Crafted like any other armor, just out of pumpkin ingots.
- Masks: Halloween stuff! Used for scaring and all fun in general. Crafted with iron helmet in middle and above the mob’s drop. (ex.: For skeleton mask-bone)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Halloween and Pumpkins Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.