Halloween 2015 Mod is a fairly small mod that includes some monsters and candy. It also changes the leaves, grass, title screen, and skeletons.
Read more: Halloween Creatures Command Block
- Frankenstein’s Monster
- Grim Reaper
- Goblin (tameable with a Kit-Kat! inside joke)
- Candy Corn
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Halloween 2015 Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.