GrowthCraft Minis is a smaller compilation of mods containing mods so small that a separate mod file will be unproductive. You can disable one or all of them in the configuration file. The mod contains:
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download the .zip file
- The .zip file is named with the following pattern:
- “growthcraft-(name of the mod)-(minecraft version) ?(mod version)”
- Example: “growthcraft-minis-1.5.1-1.0″
- 3. Go to your MineCraft mods folder.
- If a mods folder doesn’t exist, create one.
- Windows 7:
- C:/Users/Your User Name/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Windows Vista/XP:
- C:/Documents and Settings/*your user name*/Application Data/.minecraft/mods
- /home/Your User Name/.minecraft/mods
- Mac OS/X:
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods
- 4. Copy the downloaded .zip file (“growthcraft-(mod)-(mcver)-(modver)”) to your MineCraft mods folder.’
- 5. Start MineCraft and enjoy!
See more: GrowthCraft Mods