GrowthCraft Core: Cellar is a child of GrowthCraft Core which deals with mods that adds juice/booze features:
- GrowthCraft Apples
- GrowthCraft Grapes
- GrowthCraft Hops
- GrowthCraft Rice
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download the .zip file
- The .zip file is named with the following pattern:
- ?growthcraft-(name of the mod)-(minecraft version) ?(mod version)?
- Example: ?growthcraft-Core-Cellar-1.5.1-2.0?
- 3. Go to your MineCraft mods folder.
- If a mods folder doesn?t exist, create one.
- Windows 7:
- C:UsersYour User NameAppDataRoaming.minecraftmods
- Windows Vista/XP:
- C:Documents and Settings*your user name*Application Data.minecraftmods
- /home/Your User Name/.minecraft/mods
- Mac OS/X:
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods
- 4. Copy the downloaded .zip file (?growthcraft-(mod)-(mcver)-(modver)?) to your MineCraft mods folder.?
- 5. Start MineCraft and enjoy!
- OreDictionary integration. Fruit Press, Press Bin, and Brew Barrel can now use other wooden planks (which are registered to OreDict.) from other mods for crafting.
- ThaumCraft support. Added aspects to custom blocks and items.
- Bugfix. Brew Barrel will always say ?Young <booze>?.
- Bugfix. Bottles will always give you the young version if used on a brew barrel even though its contents are not Young.
See more: GrowthCraft Mods