Grim3212 Mod which is compulsory for all Grim’s Mods now generates a version checker for all of Grim’s Mods and also some other useful libraries for Grim’s Mods using for better functionality and versatility. This mod consists of a config option to inactivate global version checking for all of Grim’s Mods or only local version for this mod. It provides creative Tabs for both items and blocks and all of Grim’s Mods items and blocks will now only be in those two tabs besides the spawn eggs. Grim3212 has one block and one item used for recipes in the future and only the item is used in the Hammers mod now.
How to use:
- Right click to open.
- Use the arrows at the bottom for navigating the pages.
- Click on the mods name to go to the sub-section for that mod.
- It will save the last page you were on while ingame.
- When in a crafting or furnace recipe you can pause the recipe using the pause button.
- You can only pause if it is a recipe that moves.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Grim3212 Core from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Grim3212 Core Download Links: