Gravity Jump Map is a fantastic and challenging parkour map that you definitely enjoy it. This map features a lot of great gameplay enhancements including 4 levels with 4 different effect blocks used throughout the map. The different effect blocks consist of Speed, Jump boost, Gravity Switch up, Gravity Switch down. Gravity Jump Map also has an additional feature called gravity switches and you can you it whenever you want. Overall, this map is pretty enjoyable to try.
How to Install:
- Download the Gravity Jump Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Gravity Jump Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2