Gravity Control Mod contains two controllers: Low Gravity and Gravity Controller along with a Gravity Anchor to do stuff and things below:
- Low Gravity Controller: a weaker version of the gravity controller reducing gravity and jump higher.
- Gravity Controller: completely flip gravity, causing everything in the world to fall up, to kill mobs with fall damage ( at first make sure you don’t die as well), painful landing due to Minecraft’s fall damage mechanics not being velocity based and to save many lives by dropping this while it is on turns it off.
- Gravity Anchor: a only remotely (ba-dum-tsss) safe way to use the Gravity Controller, to be stored in stock to make your move speed is slightly slowed but you also are not affected by the gravity reversal. The anchor doesn’t float in anti-gravity if dropping while Gravity Controller is on
It adds two controllers and a Gravity Anchor, which enable you to do stuff and things
Low Gravity Controller:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Gravity Control Mod Download Links: