This is very simple mod(well, barely a mod ? just couple of lines of code).
Note: This mod will work even with texture packs. That means if you install both this mod and custom texture pack, gravel will have the old (1.2.5) texture (NOT the one from texture pack or from 1.3.1 vanilla). If you decide to use texture pack and you want TP gravel texture, simply delete this mod’s file
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Gravel Fix Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.