It’s simple, you write what you want to search and google finds it for you!
There are two types of searches that you can do:
- In-game search. Write something you want to find in minecraft and it will give you the item.
- Online search trough the game. Write something you want to find on internet (about minecraft) and it will give you the right links.
NOTE: Obviously you can’t find everything like in the real google because you need before to add things in the database of this creation.
The database for the moment contains the following things:
||AntVenom’s head and youtube channel
||Logdotzip’s head and youtube channel
||Easter egg ^_^
||All my links (youtube, PMC, etc.) – my head
||Eternalove’s youtube channel
||an other easter egg ^_^
How to add more things to the GOOGLE IN MINECRAFT’s database:
How to install:
- Download the Google Search Engine Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.