In the Going Up 3 Spiral Madness Map, the basic instruction is to fiqure out a way to finish all 3 spirals in the map!
Can you figure out the way to finish all 3 spirals and go to the top? Let the Spiral Madness BEGIN!
If something goes wrong or something doesn’t work in the map, please make sure the command blocks are running and the repeat command blocks are set to ALWAYS ACTIVE!
How to install:
- Download the Going Up 3 Spiral Madness Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Going Up 3 Spiral Madness Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2