Glasscraft mod adds a little bit Glass Stuff to your Minecraft world.
- Soul-Glass = does not transmit light through
- Obsidian-Glass = more TNT resistant
- Glow-Glass = Give Light
- Glass-Pane = Soul-Glass-Pane, Obsidian-Glass-Pane and Glow-Glass-Pane (can not connect to Minecraft Glass_Pane)
- Horizontal Glass Pane = from all Glasses, can be placed a the top and under side
- Glass-Cutter = Can broke Glass faster (no Silk-Touch)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Glasscraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Glasscraft Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2