GetQuest 2 Map is the sequel to the origin. Which makes this map more awesome than the first version is that it is much bigger and as a result you will have to find up to 4 keys. Moreover all keys which are used to open the doors has the same color, so you must find your own way to go to the end to complete the task. That really makes this map more difficult to parkour through, but feel free to add this map because it will give you thrilling and memorable moments.
How to install:
- Download the GetQuest 2 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for GetQuest 2 Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2