About Gems Plus Mod:
This is a mod adds emerald, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, topaz, phoenixite, quartz, jade, citrine, garnet, spinel, onyx, agate, malachite, tourmaline, chrysocolla, jasper, sugilite ores, items, blocks, tools, armor, dusts, sand and glass.
Phoenixite tools can be repaired by right clicking with them on lava, they also light mobs on fire.
To get glass you first put the gems in furnace to get gem dust, and then you mix a gem dust with two sand and get colored sand, then you can smelt it in furnace and you get colored glass.
How to get names for items:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Gems Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Gems Plus Mod Download Links: