Game Client ? For all your Mini Gaming needs
- Buttons at Main menu to join latest Minigame servers!
- HUD Improvements.
- Shows Char ingame!
- Shows Health & Food!
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click ?Edit Profile? as ?Game Directory?)
- Go in subfolder ?Versions?
- Copy the 1.7.2 folder and save it there as another folder.
- Rename the folder ?1.7.2? to ?GameClient?
- Go in the subfolder ?GameClient?
- Rename ?1.7.2.jar? to ?GameClient.jar?
- Rename ?1.7.2.json? to ?GameClient.json?
- Open the file ?GameClient.json? with a text editor and replace ?id?:?1.7.2? with?id?:?GameClient? and save the file
- Copy the files from the GameClient.ZIP file in ?GameClient.jar? and remove the META-INF folder from ?GameClient.jar?.
- Start the official launcher
- Click ?Edit Profile?
- Select ?Use version:? -> ?release GameClient?
- Click ?Save Profile?
- Click ?Play? or ?Login? to start the game. If only ?Play Offline? is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Download Game Client 1.7.2